We are looking for freelance writers for an Online Casino site. The site is new and does not have any existing content. We will be looking to populate the site with casino news from around the world. This would include the latest industry news, upcoming trends, events, casino games strategy, and more. We are interested in investing in committed and long-term relationships with partners that are willing to grow and evolve with us professionally.
- Strong writing and proofreading skills
- Excellent knowledge of English
- Content management systems
- Communication skills
- Ability to give constructive feedback
- Teamwork skills
- Multitask assignments
- Project management
- Basic Photoshop experience
- Oversee the publishing and distribution of both original and aggregated content (casino reviews, casino news, any gambling topic that is required) that supports the company’s commercial and strategic KPIs.
- Creating casino content (reviews, how-to guides etc.).
- Provide writing and support in the English language.
- Ensure all B2C marketing content meets relevant compliance standards and legal requirements.
- Regularly liaise with the company’s social media and content teams, to ensure that the Game Day Casino overall content planning strategy and production resources are aligned
- Keep up with industry trends and apply newly acquired skills and techniques to create engaging content.
- Proactively pitching ideas and new creative concepts for various projects to the Product team.
- Proofreading and quality checking of existing on and off-site material.
- Delivery of quality written copy within time-pressured deadlines.
- Researching information on the latest iGaming trends.
- Upload press releases from operators.
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Creative work environment (work from home)
- Opportunities to grow